Summit Structural Panels
Artspan Inc. is looking for a select preferred installer network
If you would like to become a Artspan Preferred Installer, fill out the application form. We will review all applications and contact those who meet our criteria.
For more information, call: (204) 331-1800
Summit panels are structural, self-framing panels that can reduce or eliminate the need for additional structural framework in your project. These panels can be used to form the floor, wall and roof systems of your building envelope.
- COVERAGE WIDTH: 36” (1067mm)
- PANEL LENGTHS: 4’ to 52’ (1219mm to 15850mm)
- EXTERIOR FACE: 24ga or 26ga light corrugated pre-painted Grade 33 steel (conforms to ASTM A792), Z275 or AZM150 finish, embossed texture
INTERIOR FACE 24ga deep corrugated galvanized G-90 (Z275) pre painted steel* Thermal testing in accordance with ASTM C518.
Standard Exterior Colours
Premium Exterior Colours
Standard Interior Colours
- Custom colours available upon request.
- Minimum order quantities may apply for premium colour selections.
- Colours may not appear exactly as shown – final colour selection should be made from a steel colour sample.
- Colour selection may be subject to availability.
- Colour selection may affect pricing – confirm prior to quoting.
Weight of aproximately 3.3 lbs/sq.ft. (based of 24ga top and bottom sheets)
5” polyisocyanurate foam core with density of aproximately 2.5 lbs./cu.ft.
Effective R-Value 28.5
Flame Spread Rating (tested in accordance with CAN/ULC S102-10) – 10
Smoke Developed Classification (tested in accordance with CAN/ULC S102-10) – 215
Pre painted galvalume top and bottom steel sheets
Wide selection of colour options available
Patented one piece, continuous corner
Foam-to-foam bond panel joints
Pre finished on exterior and interior sides
High rib profile accommodates mechanical lines
STC Rating (tested in accordance with ASTM E90 standard) – 26
Summit Structural Panels Gallery
- 24 Gauge Deep Corrugated pre-painted, galvanized, or galvalume steel Grade 33
- Deep corrugation contributes to self-framing characteristics of panel system
- Can be left unfinished or drywall and other inferior finishing can be attached directly to the steel face
- Deep corrugation provides chase for electrical and mechanical components
- 24 or 26 gauge, light corrugated pre-painted Grade 33 steel
- Conforms to ASTM A792, Z275 or AZM150 finish
- Clean, maintenance free exterior finish
- No exposed fasteners or panel joints
- Wide variety of colours available
Pre-Cut, Flat-Packed Packages
- Summit Panels can be used to form the floor, wall and roof pf your project
- Panels can come pre-cut to the required length and pitch
- Packages can include the required fasteners, sealants and hardware required to assemble your building shell
- Each panel is labelled and corresponds with a detailed assembly drawing.
- Stamped engineered structural drawings can be provided
- A detailed assembly guide is provided