Edge Wall Panels
Artspan Inc. is looking for a select preferred installer network
If you would like to become a Artspan Preferred Installer, fill out the application form. We will review all applications and contact those who meet our criteria.
For more information, call: (204) 331-1800
Edge Wall Panels - Smooth
Edge Wall Panels - Light Embossed
Edge Wall Panels - Heavy Embossed
Leading Edge LE wall panels are produced with a standard flat steel face with no profile, offering a clean look to the exterior. These panels are available with the following exterior finishes:
- SMOOTH (SM): Provides flat, smooth face.
- LIGHT EMBOSSED (LE): Provides added subtle visual texture to a flat panel.
- HEAVY EMBOSSED (HE): Provides added visual depth and texture to a flat panel.
Coverage Width: 42” (1067mm)
Panel Lengths: 8’ to 32’ (2438mm to 9754mm) based on colour selection
Exterior Face: 22ga galvanized G-90 (Z275) pre-painted steel
Interior Face: 22ga, 24ga, or 26ga galvanized G-90 (Z275) pre-painted steel
Available Finish: Smooth, Light Emboss, Heavy Emboss
INTERIOR FACE 26ga Mesa profile in smooth or Light Embossed galvanized G-90 (Z275) pre painted steel in Regal White. Other gauge options available.* Thermal testing in accordance with ASTM C1363 and ASTM C518.
- Colours may not appear exactly as shown above and may vary slightly.
- Please confirm prior to specifying, estimating or ordering.
- Final colour selection should be made from a steel colour sample.
- Colour selection may be subject to availability.
- Custom colours available upon request.
Series: Edge, Horizon.
Profile: Mesa or Smooth.
Gauge: 26 ga or heavier.
Finished: Embossed or Smooth.
|Panel Thickness||Design Criteria||Allowable Loads (PSF)|
|2” Thick||Bending / Shear||93||59||41||30||23||18||15||12||10|
|3” Thick||Bending / Shear||126||101||84||68||52||41||33||27||23|
|4” Thick||Bending / Shear||168||134||112||84||64||51||41||34||29||24||21|
|5” Thick||Bending / Shear|
|6” Thick||Bending / Shear|
Allowable loads were derived from tests conducted in accordance with ASTM E1592 and ASTM E72.
Allowable loads are calculated with a factor of safety of 2.0 for bending and shear.
Connection strengths reflect a standard fastener pattern – (@) 1/4” – 14 self drilling screw into minimum 14 ga. substrate.
Other substrates must be designed seperately.
Fastener capacity is based on manufacturer pullout / pullover data and are calculated with a safety factor of 3.0.
Allowable loads assume a minimum bearing of 2”.
Thermal Effects were not considered in analysis.
The structural capacity of the supporting members were not considered.
MAXIMUM PANEL LENGTHS BASED ON COLOUR (FT):
|Panel Thickness (in.)||Panel Width (in.)||Edge 22ga Wall* Light||Edge 22ga Wall* Medium||Edge 22ga Wall* Dark||Horizon 26ga/26ga Wall Light||Horizon 26ga/26ga Wall Medium||Horizon 26ga/26ga Wall Dark||Skyline 24ga/26ga Roof Light||Skyline 24ga/26ga Roof Medium||Skyline 24ga/26ga Roof Dark|
* Smooth or Embossed
Light = Regal White
Medium = Sierra Tan, Parchment, Silver Metallic
Dark = All others
Based on 5' support spacing for walls & 4' support spacing for roofs.
Weight of aproximately 3.3 lbs/sq.ft. (based of 24ga top and bottom sheets)
5” polyisocyanurate foam core with density of aproximately 2.5 lbs./cu.ft.
Effective R-Value 28.5
Flame Spread Rating (tested in accordance with CAN/ULC S102-10) – 10
Smoke Developed Classification (tested in accordance with CAN/ULC S102-10) – 215
Pre painted galvalume top and bottom steel sheets
Wide selection of colour options available
Patented one piece, continuous corner
Foam-to-foam bond panel joints
Pre finished on exterior and interior sides
High rib profile accommodates mechanical lines
STC Rating (tested in accordance with ASTM E90 standard) – 26
Summit Structural Panels Gallery
- 24 Gauge Deep Corrugated pre-painted, galvanized, or galvalume steel Grade 33
- Deep corrugation contributes to self-framing characteristics of panel system
- Can be left unfinished or drywall and other inferior finishing can be attached directly to the steel face
- Deep corrugation provides chase for electrical and mechanical components
- 24 or 26 gauge, light corrugated pre-painted Grade 33 steel
- Conforms to ASTM A792, Z275 or AZM150 finish
- Clean, maintenance free exterior finish
- No exposed fasteners or panel joints
- Wide variety of colours available
Pre-Cut, Flat-Packed Packages
- Summit Panels can be used to form the floor, wall and roof pf your project
- Panels can come pre-cut to the required length and pitch
- Packages can include the required fasteners, sealants and hardware required to assemble your building shell
- Each panel is labelled and corresponds with a detailed assembly drawing.
- Stamped engineered structural drawings can be provided
- A detailed assembly guide is provided