Artspan’s Summit Structural Panels are self-framing, structural insulated steel panels that are manufactured by encompassing our proprietary polyisocyanurate foam with top and bottom pre-painted steel sheets. The strength of these steel sheets combined with the characteristics of our foam allow the panel to serve as a structural component of the building envelope.
Our Insulated Metal Panel Production Process
All panels from Artspan Inc. are manufactured in a controlled environment in Winkler, Manitoba using a continuous panel line for streamlined assembly.
Our Panel Features
Important Colour Notes
- Colours may not appear exactly as shown above and may vary slightly.
- Please confirm prior to either Specifying, Estimating, or Ordering.
- Final colour selection should be made from a steel colour sample.
- Colour selection may be subject to availability.
- Custom colours available upon request.